HKTDC Hong Kong Gifts & Premium Fair features a record 4,380+ exhibitors from 31 countries and regions and attracted more than 49,000 global buyers from 146 countries and regions in 2019, making it continue to be the world’s largest fair of its kind and an ideal platform for exhibitors to expand business in international markets.
Hall of Fine Designs displays more than 140 brands from local and overseas companies, including B.Duck from Hong Kong, Hong Kong’s Team Green specialising in 3D eco-puzzle, Japan’s Kokuyo which got fame by its washi-paper notebook, Germany’s classic notebook brand Leuchtturm as well as Italy’s creative stationery brand Pininfarina.
World of Gift Ideas features products with creative and trend-setting designs.
1) This platform is operated by FHKDA for the exclusive use by GDN Member Associations ("Members") for the sole purpose of recruiting talents for job vacancies offered by Members.
2) By posting a job advertisement on the platform, Members agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
a) This platform is operated on a fair basis for which all Members have equal access.
b) Job advertisements posted on the platform will last for a period of 90 calendar days.
b) FHKDA shall not endorse any job opportunity offered by any Member.
c) FHKDA shall not recommend any job opportunity to any job seeker.
d) Members should include at least one valid means of enquiry for each job advertisement, whether it be email, telephone, mailing address or any other contact channel.
e) FHKDA shall, under no circumstance, answer any enquiry or collect any application from job seekers.
f) Members agree to pay a non-refundable placement fee of HKD xxx to FHKDA for each job advertisement posted on the platform. After FHKDA has received the full payment, it will assign a log-in password to the requesting Member to access the platform.
g) Members should ensure that job advertisements posted do not contain any information which contravene the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, or the laws of the any country concerned, whether that be the country in which the Member is registered in, or in which the successful applicant will be stationed. For the laws of Hong Kong, Members are advised to contact or visit the websites of the Labour Department, Equal Opportunities Commission as well as other relevant bodies.
h) Member shall indemnify FHKDA against any claims incurred on the part of FHDKA arising out of or in connection with the advertisement posted by the Member concerned.
i) FHKDA reserves the right to refuse any Member's request to post a job advertisement on the platform, to remove and/or to request any Member to remove any job advertisement should the Member concerned fail to abide by the Terms and Conditions. In either case, FHKDA will not make compensation in any kind or reimburse the placement fee to the Member concerned.
I agree to abide by the above Terms and Conditions pertaining to the Job Recruitment platform operated by FHKDA.
1) This platform is operated by FHKDA for the exclusive use by GDN Member Associations ("Members") for the sole purpose of providing a marketing platform for event(s) ("Event" / "Events") organized by the Members.
2) This platform is offered on a fair basis for which all Members have an equal opportunity to use.
3) This platform is only available for Events that have yet to commence at the time the request is made.
4) This platform is only available for Events that are listed on the "International Design Calendar" on GDN website (www.g-d-n.net).
5) A non-refundable fee of USD$50 shall apply for each Event that benefits from this platform.
6) After FHKDA has received the full payment from the requesting Member, it will arrange an icon to be placed on the Event image that is listed on the "International Design Calendar", as well as mention the Event on the "Latest Update" scroll down window on the front page of the GDN website. As soon as the Event is removed from the "International Design Calendar", the marketing platform arranged for this particular Event will also terminate.
7) FHKDA shall, under no circumstance, answer any enquiry or complaint relating to the Event(s) raised by any parties.
8) FHKDA reserves the right to refuse any Member's request for using this marketing platform and/or to terminate the arrangement of this marketing platform for an Event should the Member concerned fail to abide by the Terms and Conditions. In either case, FHKDA will not make compensation in any kind or reimburse the placement fee to the Member concerned.
I agree to abide by the above Terms and Conditions pertaining to the marketing platform operated by FHKDA.