Seeking: PROJECT MANAGER/PROJECT EXECUTIVE (duration 12/24 months)
The Hong Kong Federation of Design Associations (FHKDA) started in 2000 before the incorporation of the Hong Kong Design Centre. It acts as a platform for the discussion of design, education, cultural policy and infrastructure development. FHKDA provides room for expression of ideas and opinions from the industry to the government. In recent years, FHKDA has focused its effort in facilitating inter-city exchange programmes and communication, as well as fostering collaborations between designers/brands from around the region. Apart from running Shenzhen-Hong Kong collaborations and Taiwan-Hong Kong cultural cooperation forums annually, FHKDA has been actively participating in the annual Global Design Network (GDN), to promote exchange and to engage in the proactive discussion with other organizations and institutions in Hong Kong and other regions.
FHKDA is now seeking a capable personnel for managing international design events to be held later this year and the coming year.
- provide a full range of support to the Executive Secretary on managing projects;
- assist the Project Coordinator in project planning and related administrative work;
- handle related correspondence professionally including preparation of letters, fact sheets, and reports, etc.;
- perform other duties as assigned by the Project Coordinator(s).
- University degree preferably in Design/Design Management/Business Management;
- over 5 years of relevant work experience in project management working with professional bodies or education institution;
- has good connections with diverse stakeholders of the design industry in Hong Kong, Mainland and overseas preferable;
- with past experience in organizing and managing international conference/event and educational projects;
- knowledgeable of InDesign, Flash, Powerpoint, Excel, and Word;
- has substantial experience in managing online/digital communication platforms;
- fluent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua is a must;
- be able to work independently with sense of urgency and ability to deliver under tight timelines, managing budget, planning schedule, liaising with overseas partners and suppliers, while also a good team-player and be able to supervise a small team;
- immediately available is an advantage.
- * candidate may need to travel frequently to Mainland and overseas
How to apply
Interested party please send in your C.V with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org